Revolution 3 Black 52" - A3181
The Revolution 3 has an upgraded motor, increased blade pitch and minor cosmetic changes while retaining the popular looks of the original Revolution fan.
- Safe, quiet polymer aerofoil blades
- 3 Speed Wall Control
- Slimline Motor Technology
- Power usage: 11W to 55W
- Suitable for use with Building Automation Systems
- Coastal/Indoor/Outdoor undercover use
- Robust die-cast aluminium body and canopy
- Extra Information: Introduced into the HPI range in 2017 3 Speed wall controller Reversible Light Adaptable.
- nstallation Locations: Indoor and outdoor (provided the fan is fully undercover) Standard Canopy Cover: Suitable for flat and pitched ceilings up to 28° Recommended Height: There should be at least 2.1m between the lowest point of the fan blades and the floor. Wall Controller Speed Capacitor Values: 3.5µF & 2µF Top of canopy cover to lowest point of the fan: Approximately 310mm Ceiling to top side of the blade: 250mm Rotational Diameter: 1320mm (52”) blade sweep LED Light 24W LED light (dimmable) Motor: 16 Pole, 153mm x 18mm motor Made with high grade copper windings and silicone steel stator. Bearing is sealed to ensure quiet operation and long life. Weight Including Packaging: Complete fan: 9.23kg Packaging Dimensions (mm): Complete Fan: 615L x 330W x 250H Motor Housing: Materials: Die Cast Aluminium Available Motor Housing Colours : White, Brushed Aluminium, Matt Black and Antique Brass Accessories (Supplied separately): Remote Control Extension Down Rod 26mm diameter (includes wire harness) 38° Ceiling Kit (for pitched ceilings) T-Hook for ceiling roses Blades: Dynamic Aerofoil Sizes: 1320mm (52”) Materials: Injection moulded high temperature plastic Blade Pitch: 10° Available Blade Colours: White, Silver, Matt Black and KOA Warranty 2 years standard warranty “in home” 3 years extended warranty on motor only (excluding labour) Extra Information: Introduced into the HPI range in 2017 3 Speed wall controller Reversible Light Adaptable Airflow and Efficiency: Airflow measured in Australia using the “Energy Star SolidState Test Method”, the only test method recognised for USA Energy Star compliance. HIGH MED LOW RPMS 203 135 95 WATTS 57.5 25 12 AIRFLOW: CFM* / CMH* 7847 / 13332 4972 / 8448 3031 / 5148 EFFICIENCY^: (CFM / Watt) / (CMH / Watt) 136 / 232 199 / 338 253 / 429